Axiom Products has partnered with Ultimar Inc. to now offer Sani-Quat, bringing a top of the line cleaning agent to the automotive industry.
Sani-Quat is an EPA-approved sanitizer for use against coronavirus that causes COVID-19. This product is considered a “virucide”, meaning it deactivates or destroys viruses. It acts as a 3-in-1 disinfectant, cleaner, and sanitize that kills viruses’ bacteria, mold, and mildew. This cleaning agent can be applied to both vehicles and public areas.
Here’s how it works:
|1 gallon of diluted Sani-Quat can clean over 2400 vehicles.||Sani-Quat can be applied to the vehicle/public area and disinfect/kill the virus in less than 10 minutes.||As bacteria moves rapidly, it is suggested to treat glove boxes, console boxes, trunk, and cargo areas.||Sani-Quat can be used on vehicles and public areas such as waiting rooms/lobbies within the dealership.|
- Pre-clean heavily soiled areas when necessary.
- Dilute 3 ounces of Sani-Quat for every 5 gallons of water.
- Using the supplied trigger spray bottle, pour diluted product into trigger sprayer.
- With even, back and forth motion, spray 6-8 inches from surfaces directly onto carpet, vinyl, plastics and glass surfaces. Allow to dry naturally.
- Spray 6-8 inches from leather surfaces and wipe evenly. Allow to dry naturally.
- When applying to electronic equipment (navigation screens, etc.) spray Sani-Quat on clean towel and wipe onto surfaces. Allow to dry naturally.
- After surfaces are dry, wipe any overspray or residue off with dry cloth.
- With a dry clean cloth, wipe any residue from glass surfaces. Clean glass with any glass cleaner to remove residue to clean glass surfaces.
Axiom is operating on normal business hours remotely. To learn more about this product and treatment please fill out the form below to request more information. A member of our team will contact you as soon as possible.